Y&R, a blast from the past!Well, I thought that I would subscribe to the Free Press so that I could be more educated about the going-ons of our community, nation, and world. It turns out that I pretty much try to do the crosswork puzzle, clip coupons (I saved 5.50 last time I shopped at Meijer), and read the soap opera update in the TV Guide. Oh, and I also cut out pictures of Pudge Rodriguez from the Sports sections and magnet them to the refrigerator.
Well, I had almost forgotten about good ol' Y&R (rightly so) until I opened up my copy of the TVBOOK, and saw a synopsis of last week. Here's what's happening:
After sharing his true past with Victoria, Brad learned the Sharon has been kidnapped, with the abductor demanding a reliquary that Brad's mother has knowledge of in return for Sharon's life. Encouraged by Jack to pursue his spiritual journey, Vicotr sought out Hope in Kansas, where he suffered a seizure. When Alex demanded more money, Kevin and Gloria drugged him and made him believe they had a security tape on which Alex was trying to rape a woman. However, urged by Phyllis to tell the truth, Daniel finally told Lily what really happened at the recreation center that night. Over Lily's protests, Neil called the police and insisted that Lily speak to the officer.
My favorite Y&R characters (in order of favoriteness):
1. Victor Newman (duh)
2. Jack Abbott

3. Katherine 'Kay' Shepard Reynolds Chancellor Thurston Romalotti Romalotti
4. Jill Foster Brooks Abbott Abbott
1 comment:
Sandy- Oh, you're missing the best soap opera on tv...General Hospital....ahhhh
holly
Post a Comment