Why does pregnancy make your feet big? I don't understand it. And I don't like it. I don't like that I had to buy the BIGGEST shoe that they had in the women's department to accommodate my super-sized feet. I don't like that none of my tennis shoes fit and that I have to wear Daryl's. Wait...is that more embarrassing for me or for Daryl? Haha. Not sure.
Isn't the picture nice? Barkley came to help because she's a helpful dog. I think that my toes look like Vienna sausages. Also, if I wear socks for like 2 minutes, I get all sucked in at the ankles like in the picture. That, I guess, is my normal leg size...maybe.
5 comments:
oh, yes! And they swell even more after birth...but just for a little bit....then you experience the wonderful shrinking feet!
Those are some big, beautiful sock "cankles" though. The joys!
I wonder if that's why the term "barefoot and pregnant" came about. Just think, once you get the grades in for the marking period you can be barefoot and pregnant, too.
From BabyCenter.com...You can help relieve the increased pressure on your veins by lying on your side. Since the vena cava is on the right side of your body, left-sided rest works best.
The logic to the above advice is that all the additional baby weight puts pressure on your veins and forces fluid out of the veins and into the surrounding tissue.
Gosh, that's my favorite picture of myself, and I just love to see it posted again and again!!
Post a Comment