
Well, you've probably seen Nicole Richie on TV. She's famous for...nothing. Oh, her dad is Lionel Richie, big deal. Wait, you cry. I've seen the VH1 Behind the Scenes. Lionel is her adoptive dad. This, of course, begs the question, who is her real dad? I have a theory. It came to me in a burst of enlightenment. Call me Voltaire. I don't know why I'm thinking about this, but I did, and my theory is excellent. I think Prince or the artist formerly known as Prince or the Purple dude might be her dad. I have several reasons for this theory. First, they look a lot alike. Then, both Lionel Richie and Prince worked closely with Shelia E, so
there's a connection. Really, Nicole Richie's father is rumored to be Shelia E's brother, but I don't buy it. It's more fun to think
4 comments:
I like when you refer to him as that purple dude!
Sandy-
I posted a link to your blog on a myspace message for a friend to check out. She's a huge Prince fan...thought she might like this.
sista
Rock on!
Those are two of the ugliest chicks I have ever seen!!!
Post a Comment