
I feel much better today. In celebration of my new found happiness, I give you Six Foot Leaping Hare on Steel Pyramid by Barry Flanagan. It may be dangerous for me to look at the 20th Century Art Book too often. I'm starting to wonder if I'm in the wrong profession altogether.
Good songs to make you feel happy that are also about rabbits:
Song A
Song B
Song C
Song D
Well, those may only be "good" songs if you're on some kind of drugs. I like Song C the best, but that's just my personal opinion. Actually, it may also be Barkley's favorite. And Elsie's too.
1 comment:
when we were little my mom used to sing little bunny foo foo to us all the time. We even had a complicated dance (more intense than the actual movements which go with the song). Sigh, of all the childhood songs to have...
Tania
Post a Comment