Thursday, August 25, 2005

Am I Evil Enough?


Yesterday Daryl and I were watching Sex in the City (the PG...except they did show one butt, which isn't very PG... TBS version) and I said, Samantha is so evil, but I love her.
Why do you love her?, asked Daryl.
Because she is so evil.
So, I started to wonder about my own level of evilness...When was the last time I did something to get revenge? Boy, I can't even think of the last time. I think being a teacher has made me soft. That's no good. If I could up my evil level a little bit, I think people would like me slightly more...maybe even respect me.
People could say, Oh, ask Sandy about that...she's pretty insidious. That's gonna be the new Sandy for 2006...I can feel it now.
Muhahahaha....
Okay. I have to go read Pigman now.

No comments: