Well, I haven't posted in so long and I'd like to say that it's been because I've been so busy brewing up this baby, but I will admit that it's more because of myspace. Myspace is the teufel.
My pregnancy counter on myspace says that I will have been pregnant 200 days tomorrow. That's a lot of days to do anything. It's especially a lot of days to feel like crap. That's the price you pay for bringing new life into the world though.
People keep telling me that I won't be able to sleep all day when the baby comes. Are they for real? Maybe I can just add him to the bed along with the dogs and the cat. I think there's probably room.
2 comments:
Who says a pregnant woman needs a body pillow? Looks like Barkley will serve just fine. And just in case you want to roll over, Sweetums is ready on the other side.
where is Daryl supposed to fit?
Post a Comment