Oh, oh, oh....school's out. I don't know how, but somehow I survived this stupid, stupid year. For once, I am done on Friday and I don't have to go back next week to finish anything up. Knowing how this year has been though, I'll probably have to go to teacher court. My friend had to go to teacher court once. Teacher court is when some self-righteous parent wants to challenge a grade that you've give and you have to go explain how you arrived at the grade. I mean, I wouldn't expect to have any problems normally, but with this year, I've learned to expect the unexpected.
So, let's celebrate. Wait, I can't. Okay. You celebrate for me. Go ahead and have a nice cranberry vodka for me. That's my favorite drink (usually). I'll just sit here and drink my Snapple Iced Tea. No, that's sad, isn't it? I do need to celebrate somehow. Okay, I've got it. You can watch this video that combines two of my very favorite things into one.
1 comment:
apparently no more blogs either
Post a Comment