Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today I Will Use the Giant Quotes

Let's just see here.
"And yes, the giant quotes are ON. Good. Good.
Yesterday Daryl and I watched The Aviator. I can't remember whether you're suppose to italicize or quote movie titles. I think italicize, but I will do nothing since it is my blog and doesn't have to be all proper and whatnot. I get enough of that with my day job. Anyway, The Aviator. Yes. It was pretty good, but long. The guy likes to wash his hands a lot. Also, you get to see Leo's butt, which is pretty flat and skinny. He's just a pretty skinny guy overall, so I'm not really surprised about his butt. "
No more giant quotes. Do you like the three headed dragon? I do.

1 comment:

CookieMom2DDogz said...

Plus, he doesn't wear eyeliner. His HV(hotness value)score is a 2.