Monday, September 12, 2005

Middle School


Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis So, in case you have never played, that's how the penis game pretty much works. You see, I was sitting in one of my three rooms after school today with the windows open when some boys outside began a vigorous round of the penis game. The goal (in case you've never played) is to take turns saying the word penis at a volume somewhat louder than the person before you. Curiously, this is a game played mainly by boys. The nice thing about the game is there's no limit to the number of players you can have, so nobody feels left out. Everybody can participate. And usually everybody does. So, that's my experience teaching middle school in a nutshell.
In other news, we went to Julie and TJ's wedding on Saturday. It was lovely. Tania and I d
anced like crazy fools and embarrassed our husbands as much as possible. I was drinking cranberry and vodka. Need I say more?
Also, do you want to hear the story of Why the Opossum's Tail is Bare?
Click Here. In case you don't know, I am deathly afraid of opossums. I hate them. Did you know they hiss? Like cats? Well, they do. My total and utter disgust of opposums stems from my dad. He told me untrue stories about opposums dropping out of the trees and made me think that they would do so while I was walking to high school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vodka and Cranberry...way to make me proud...

O