Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Oh, Blog. I'm So Sorry.

It's been awhile, hasn't it? I guess having two kids and whatnot ate my brain a bit and made me forget to blog. Either that or I haven't thought of any snazzy witticisms to write about.

I don't know if anyone else has already thought of this theory, but I have a theory about dragons. I thought of it yesterday during yoga, which is technically bad because you're not supposed to be thinking of anything during yoga. If that's true, I don't know why they call the poses things like fire-breathing dragon because that just begs for your mind to wander off and think about the origin of dragons.

While I was in the fire-breathing dragon pose, I wondered to myself if way back when some ancient Chinese hiker found a dinosaur skeleton out in the woods and thought, "What is this?" I shall draw a picture of it and call it a dragon. And it shall be awesome, so it will breathe fire.

I mean, really, how else would someone think up a dragon?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

um yeah - its been about a year lady!

Maura said...

I agree, I think during yoga. Warrior pose, or worse goddess pose? I am sorry, am I supposed to feel like a goddess with my legs all up in the air like that?