Sunday, November 04, 2007

Waiting for Baby



Well, now we're just waiting for the baby. I get to stop working on Tuesday. Yippee. How fun is that? Everyone tells me that the baby will be far more work than work was, but I don't care right now. See, right now I know that staying home with the baby still in my belly is less work than going to work with the baby in my belly. Daryl wants to know what I'm going to do with all my newfound time. Should I tell him that I'm going to eat bon-bons and get addicted to soap operas? Probably not. I told him that I might actually cook dinner once in a while. He seemed pretty happy about that.
Barkley and Sweetums are waiting patiently for the baby too. Well, maybe just Barkley is. I don't think Sweetums has enough brain power to really figure out what's going on. Barkley knows something is up and she's just not sure that she likes it. You have to click on the picture to see Barkley's facial expression.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The room looks really nice. Good job, you two. (If Daryl helped, that is)

Anonymous said...

wow the room is so cute....poor Barkley, she won't know what hit her....-holly