
Well, I was just on The Weather Channel's website. It seems that we're in for a CRIPPLING ICE STORM!!!! It would be bad enough if I saw that there was an ice storm headed our way. I think it's rather unnecessary to add the word CRIPPLING. Watch out, Texas! It seems that you are getting the worst of it. DAMAGING ICING!!! This sounds like one apocalyptic ice storm if you ask me.
Wow. In other news, scientists are moving the doomsday clock forward this week.
3 comments:
Why couldn't it have come for Tuesday and given us a four day weekend........boo hoo-Holly
well we were a bit icy this morning when i was trying to get the the restaurant like my pants were on fire. only they were covered in ice.
I think Armageddon could ACTUALLY be here and my school still wouldn't be canceled. This is my 5th year working there. How many times has school been canceled? ZERO. Oh, wait. I take that back. I got out an hour early once because there was a water main break. Tania, you should be able to close the restaurant in weather like this. There's no sense in having your pants on fire over a day like today.
Post a Comment