Wednesday, November 22, 2006

C o n t e s t

Who can tell me the lyrics to the following songs? No fair cheating by looking them up.

This one gets progressively more difficult.

This one is also difficult (but no progressively so).

I heard this at Pilar's wedding and, well, I like it...but the lyrics???

The wiener of this contest will get a wonderful prize.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your songs don't work when I click the link,

Anonymous said...

your songs are now working again and i believe the lyrics to all three songs are the same...blah blah blah.

Anonymous said...

what do i win?

Anonymous said...

It doesn't matter what they are saying as long as you can shake your booty to them!

(that's just my cop out because I have no idea)
Holly

Unknown said...

did Holly say Booty?? lol wow I am out of touch....

Far as I can tell..
Temperture is about Sean Paul thinking he is a playa, but really a true playa doesn't need to tell people. So he is compensating for personality shortcomings.

MMMbop is about 3 brothers wondering when puberty is going to set in.

And the last song I don't think is in english, but I'm certain it's about booty shaking and getting it on.

Steve

CookieMom2DDogz said...

Oh, Good Lord, I'm going to have to wash my ears out with antiseptic. Booty, Booty, Booty.

Anonymous said...

Steve,

A lot has changed, including this booty shakin' redhead!

lol!

Holly

Anonymous said...

Sandy,
Has there been a wiener?

Unknown said...

Holly: I guess. ;D Redhead?? Did you color it, or is the old memory going....

lol we'll have to catch up the next time I'm in Lansing. (which should be pretty soon)

Have Fun!! (But stay out of trouble)

Steve