
Well, I survived the trip with the kids to Washington, D.C. I was thinking that I was pretty odd because my favorite place of all was Arlington Cemetery because it
was so pretty. Then, I was talking to my grandma, and her favorite place is Arlington, too. I guess we're weird together.We saw so much stuff....way too much if you ask me...in three days. The first day for me was a bust because I pretty much always have a headache the minute I get off of a plane, and this trip was no different. But nevertheless, we drove by a bunch of embassies. Then, we went to union station to eat lunch. The kids were thrilled because it's like a mall and they got to go shopping. (Cuz that's why we traveled all those miles.)

Then, we went to the capitol, but one of the kids in my group had a severe asthma attack. I was really scary and I had to wait with her outside while everyone got a tour of the capitol. That was okay though. It just scared me half to death because I thought I was going to have to call an ambulance for her. She had left her inhaler on the bus, which was about 20 blocks away. So, the principal and another chaperone ran back to get it while she got worse and worse. I know, know....Why, when you're asthmatic, would you leave your inhaler behind. I was asking myself the same thing. Anyways, she couldn't wait for
them to get back and I was just about ready to call for help when this random lady stopped and asked if she needed an inhaler. I immediately pictured myself in court proceedings being sued for letting her use a medicine not prescribed to her. But, before I could say anything, the girl grabbed the inhaler and used it. I have to say that the woman did look businessy and clean cut... And the alternative, well, that wasn't too appealing either. Apparently most inhalers have pretty much the same medication in them, so it turned out to be okay. Then, she was better.Aw...I'll just show you the pictures I took of the rest of it. I'm too lazy to type about the whole
trip.
1 comment:
Nice pictures! Looks like it was a good trip, minus the scary asthma attack. Makes me want to go back to DC!
Post a Comment