Sunday, April 30, 2006

Top Ten Reasons We Need Another Dog

  1. Barkley needs a friend.
  2. There is still a little more room in the bed.
  3. Dogs make you happy.
  4. There can never be too many tails.
  5. We don't yet have a pet need Bubba, and I think that needs to change.
  6. It's almost the same as grandchildren (right, Moms?)
  7. My car slumps to one side with just Barkley and me in it...I need to even that out.
  8. Deters burglars.
  9. Barkley has extra dog food.
  10. Gizmo likes dogs.

So, what do you think? Ginger???






















Or Naya??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

get them both

Anonymous said...

How could you ever choose between those two sweeties?

I'm soooooo jealous! (cuz your hubby said "get them both")

Anonymous said...

Are you guys going to be one of those pet people? Instead of kids you have a ton of pets? ;)

Anonymous said...

I heard that Miss Holly. For shame!

Anonymous said...

http://www.gpaas.org/dogs.htm

Two dogs whose stock is quickly rising in Puppy Draft 2006. Check out Bella ID 1993 (Lab/Rottie mix) and Katrina ID 1940 (Rottie). The Lions have not selected talent like this since they drafted Barry Sanders!!! Lucky for Team McCue they have the first overall selection in Puppy Draft 2006.

CookieMom2DDogz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.