If you'll draw your eyes over to the side bar, you will notice a new feature. I thought it would be cool to have a list of books I am currently reading. Well, actually, I started out believing that there would only be one. Then, I got to thinking and realized that I am currently reading five books. So, there you go. Life of an English teacher, I guess. Oh, wait. Mr. Dickens has something to say:
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.
In other news, the wasps are back. I can see them out the window. You may remember references to wasps in an earlier posting entitled
"I Hate Bugs". Well, it's the 2nd warm day of the year here in Michigan, and
here they are. They are so bold that they are flying into the window *SMACK* and taunting me.
1 comment:
damn you are reading some good stuff. that wally lamb book is awesome. so is the giver. and dickens....wooo he is the shizzle. i have never read capote so i have no opinion.
I have been a reading fool this month. check my blog to see what i mean...
www.livejournal.com/users/tania21
Post a Comment