

I should apologize for the jab at Pepper's outfit the other day. I have forgotten that I once dressed my Barkley up for Halloween. The next day she ate the outfit (oh, that's one that I forgot to put on the list I sent to Daryl's mom). So, I don't think she liked it. She was a Bark-a-Shark.
I've never quite figured out why the outfit has little arms. I guess the shark has supposedly eaten someone.
4 comments:
Poor Barkley -- having that posted on the internet for all to see. I think she needs to come for some Gramma lovin'.
...said Grandpa.
Gosh, I wish somebody around here had an outfit like that, and that the little hands would have a remote control. He could have total ownership of the TV remote if I always had the clicker for the little hands. WHAP! "OW!" WHIPPITY WHAP! "OWIE OW!...I'LL BE GOOD!"..."OH, LORD, NO!!! DON'T GIVE THE CLICKER TO SANDY!!!"
Post a Comment