Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Songs

I like to put songs on my blog for your entertainment pleasure. Here are some that I love and just think are funny. I had to make a special posting for songs because they didn't fit anywhere else and I couldn't think of anything else to say about them.

This is me everyday.
I like this song because it reminds me of my job which is funny unto itself. Why anyone would put me in charge of a bunch of kids...I have no clue.

For those depressing days.
I like this song because it reminds me of my and Kelly's dream of singing kareoke (no idea how to spell this Japanese trend).

Song I cannot wait to rock out to.
As I've said before this song rocks. I wish they would play it next time I'm out at the club.

Speaking of...
I'll be there wit my bottle full of bub.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether or not you're taking suggestions, but I've got a CD to plug, so I'm gonna go ahead recommend that as soon as school gets out you download "Summer's Mine" by Rosetta Pebble to your iPod and kick back and finish one of those 8 books you're juggling.

Love the blog!

Gulian