Sunday, February 05, 2006

Stop Whining

What a bunch of whiny babies. Look what was in the Seattle Times:



It's snowing
Posted by Seattle Times at 01:55 PM
Yeah, yeah, so we hear you have some wind issues back there in the Great Metropolis.
Well, I'm looking out of the window of the 46th floor of the Marriott Renaissance Center hotel and I can tell you that it is snowing hard — and horizontally — in downtown Detroit. The wind didn't seem quite that brutal on the ground, where I was 15 minutes ago, but it appears to have picked up. The Detroit newspapers this morning said 8 inches of snow on the ground is possible for game day.
Yes, Ford Field has a roof, but the view from my window illustrates the argument of those who think Super Bowls ought not be played in northern cities.
Holy schmaholy. I think my windows are about to get blown out.


Heck yeah, it's snowing. Welcome to Detroit.
Eminem says hi.

No comments: