Don't get me wrong, we love our neighbors....just not the one who lives next door. Daryl and I refer to her as Grandma Bure after the crazy old woman from the Drew and Mike show. (Click here and you can listen to her drops...Scroll down to the Grandma Bure section) Her name is really Josephine. Her hobbies include collecting garden statues and driving us nuts with her incessant whining about our lawn. (Our garden friends from left to right: Rooster, Duck, Seagull, Canadian Goose, Fawn, Regular Goose, Eagle, Doe.) Our lawn is fine, but she somehow sees some imperfections when she spends countless hours each day hunkered down next to it. Yes, there are blades of grass that occasionally stick through the fence into...gasp...her flower bed, but what else is new? I'll tell you what...! The green stick infestation in her front yard, that's what! All I know is when I came home from work today her front yard looked like this... 
Now I couldn't get ALL of the green poles (or whatever they are) in the photo, so you'll have to use your imagination. Maybe she's trying to call the mother ship to take her home. I don't know. I cannot for the life of me figure out what they are. Anywho...I think she's just about had enough...
2 comments:
I THINK THOSE ARE SO THE SNOW PLOWS WON'T KILL HER YARD!!
MAYBE,
INTELLEGENT BUTTOCKS
Stop it, Chip. It's not going to snow yet!
Post a Comment